- Norcros Rapid Porcelain Flexible Tile Adhesive is a grey cement-based thin bed adhesive designed for fixing fully vitrified porcelain ceramic and stone* tiles to a variety of building surfaces.
- Water and weather-resistant for both internal and external use.
- It has a setting time of 3 hours at 20°C permitting early trafficking of the tiled installation.
- Containing unique Rock-TiteTM polymeric binders, the enhanced flexibility of the adhesive allowing a greater range of fixing possibilities normally only achieved by the addition of separate admixtures.
- The adhesive has excellent thermal ageing properties and is particularly suitable for heated floors and prepared plywood sheets.
- Average consumption: 4 - 5m² per bag
*When fixing light coloured stone use a white adhesive such as Norcros Rapid Porcelain & Stone White to avoid staining.